Friday, September 26, 2008

Undead Go Home

Welcome to Undead Go Home: The Online Source for the "Crusade Against Resurrected Evil."
(C. A. R. E.) We stand for truth, justice, and Christianity in these troubling times. This winter, we will be banding together to fight the monstrosity known as "Twilight" in movie theaters. A protest will occur in our home city. With a little luck, we will make the news, thereby gaining hundreds of followers.

Please feel free to comment on the blog. I, Johnny Stormcloud, will be monitoring things closely, so if anyone posts any sympathizing propaganda, I will slit your throat with a silver knife.

Cheers!

Johnny

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Josh DeFriez, and I support this message.

Johnny Stormcloud said...

Thank you, Mr. DeFriez. If (and when) we go to court, you will be the one to represent our holy mission in the classic case 'Undead Go Home v. Utah.'

Anonymous said...

Thank you: I am deeply honored.

Funk said...

This is quite possibly the noblest of noble causes. I wish you success. Your quest to scourge the world of fictional monsters is admirable. Best of luck to you, Johnny.

Camren Hansen said...

"Organize before they rise!"
— Max Brooks
Seriously, they exist. :/